🚚 Free shipping on orders over $80
It’s evident that Melissa’s classic and iconic model also holds a special place in children’s hearts. The Mini Melissa Possession is a jelly shoe with a fisherman-style upper and a Grenflex insole. It’s just like the adult version so kids can match their parents with this stylish and comfy look.
Based on data from our shoppers:
Check out our Size Guide to learn how to measure your foot to ensure you order the best size.
Worried about ordering the wrong size? Don't sweat it! We offer free returns and exchanges for 30 days.
Standard Shipping: $9.99 / Free on orders $80+
Expedited Shipping: $19.99
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before your order is dispatched, including orders with expedited shipping.
Orders are able to be returned or exchanged for free within 30 days of your delivery date. Last Chance items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Holiday Returns: Orders placed from 11/1 - 12/31 can be returned or exchanged through 1/31/2024. The merchandise must be in its original condition, in its original box or packaging with tags attached, and unworn.
OG JELLY STYLE, MINI EDITION
SUSTAINABLE TO OUR VERY SOLE
OUR VERY SOLE
For us, green isn’t a buzzword. It’s a way of life. From our manufacturing process to our packaging to the soles of our shoes, we’re committed to doing right by people and planet.
- ADAdriana D.Verified BuyerUsual Size 13Size Purchased 13Why I Love It StyleUsual Size 13Size Purchased 13Why I Love It StyleRated 3 out of 5 starsCute shoes that stink up the living room
Adorable, fragrance is too much.
- JCJulie C.Verified BuyerUsual Size 13Size Purchased 13Why I Love It Comfort, DurabilityUsual Size 13Size Purchased 13Why I Love It Comfort, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 starsGranddaughter loves them!
She loves them. Comfortable 👍🏻
- NWNadia W.Verified BuyerUsual Size 1.5Size Purchased 1Why I Love It Comfort, Style, Fit, DurabilityUsual Size 1.5Size Purchased 1Why I Love It Comfort, Style, Fit, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 starsA big hit!
Got these for my 8 yr old after she fell in love with (both of) mine. She’s used to only wearing super comfy sneakers and crocs and had never wonder sandally sandals, so I’m so happy to see that she’s going on week 3 wearing these and they’ve been really comfortable and practical— in the heat, walking around the city and in camp. Got them on sale but I’d pay full price after seeing the quality and how versatile they are.
- SPSahngmi P.Verified BuyerUsual Size 12Size Purchased 13Why I Love It ComfortUsual Size 12Size Purchased 13Why I Love It ComfortRated 5 out of 5 starsSo cute
- EWErica W.Verified BuyerUsual Size 4Size Purchased 4Why I Love It Style, ComfortUsual Size 4Size Purchased 4Why I Love It Style, ComfortRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect
These are from my child hood and I’m 50+. My grand daughter loves them