Melissa + Lazy Oaf
🚚 Free shipping through 10/31
The favorite collab of recent times is making an exciting comeback. Melissa Shape + Lazy Oaf is full of nostalgia, inspired by the 90s and 2000s. The London brand is known for its bold colors, graphic designs, and subtle humor. The new clog-style model has the much-loved square toe alongside a low block heel. The daisies applied on the top are a joyful nod to the current trend.
Based on data from our shoppers:
Check out our Size Guide to learn how to measure your foot to ensure you order the best size.
Worried about ordering the wrong size? Don't sweat it! We offer free returns and exchanges for 30 days.
Standard Shipping: $9.99 / Expedited Shipping: $19.99
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before your order is dispatched, including orders with expedited shipping.
We happily offer free returns & exchanges for 30 days.
Last Chance items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
SUSTAINABLE TO OUR VERY SOLE
OUR VERY SOLE
For us, green isn’t a buzzword. It’s a way of life. From our manufacturing process to our packaging to the soles of our shoes, we’re committed to doing right by people and planet.
- BMBarbara M.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Comfort, StyleUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Comfort, StyleRated 5 out of 5 starsSo pretty and unique
Very comfortable, pretty and unique. This is the 2nd pair I get to gift
- JSJosie S.Verified BuyerUsual Size 6Size Purchased 6Why I Love It Style, DurabilityUsual Size 6Size Purchased 6Why I Love It Style, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 starsThe literal cutest shoe i’ve ever laid eyes on. Super nostalgic too!
Favorite thing is the shape, love the squared toe.
- OSolivia s.Verified BuyerUsual Size 6.5Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Fit, Style, ComfortUsual Size 6.5Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Fit, Style, ComfortRated 5 out of 5 starsThe dress up little kid shoes of my adulthood dreams
Love how cute these are! They remind me of the plastic heels of when I would play dress up when I was little! I am normally a size 6.5 since no half sizes I went with 7 and they fit well!
- IFIsabel F.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Comfort, Style, Fit, DurabilityUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Why I Love It Comfort, Style, Fit, DurabilityRated 5 out of 5 starsShape
Shape ergonomic. Very comfortable to walk. Eye catching colors.
- ETEYZEL T.Verified BuyerUsual Size 6Size Purchased 6Why I Love It Style, Durability, FitUsual Size 6Size Purchased 6Why I Love It Style, Durability, FitRated 5 out of 5 starsLove
Super cute! A little heavy but really nice either way