Melissa Airbubble Platform
Shipping & Returns
Orders are currently experiencing 4-6 business days of processing before they are dispatched.
By placing an order on our site, you agree to our shipping and return policies.
Standard Shipping: $9.99 / Free on orders $80+
Expedited Shipping: $19.99
Please allow 2-3 business days for processing before your order is dispatched, including orders with expedited shipping.
Read our full shipping policy.
Orders are able to be returned or exchanged for free within 30 days of your delivery date. Last Chance items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- asli m.Verified BuyerUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Why I Love It Style5 days agoUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Why I Love It StyleRated 4 out of 5 starsNice but chunky
It's a bit too high and chunkier than l thought. I received some compliments, l have to admit. It could have been a bit more comfortable.
- Sonia Rivera De S.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 72 months agoUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Rated 5 out of 5 starsGreat shoe
Super cute and very comfortable
- La Treece B.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 82 months agoUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 8Rated 5 out of 5 starsWe got the Pink ones!
Thank you so much for the cute shoes. My gf absolutely loves them and normally she’s a size 7.5 so I grabbed an 8 just in case and boom they fit perfectly! Thanks so much again … Happy Holidays 12/2022-so people know I just bought them lol ;)
- Natalie S.Verified BuyerUsual Size 8Size Purchased 83 months agoUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Rated 5 out of 5 starsObsessed!!!
The way they buckle is something I haven’t seen before but it actually holds really well I think these are better for people who have normal to wide feet which was great for me because lots of shoes this cute run a bit narrow for me but you might slide around a bit if you have narrow feet
- just l.Verified BuyerUsual Size 6.5Size Purchased 63 months agoUsual Size 6.5Size Purchased 6Rated 4 out of 5 starsVery cute, but heavy
Super cute shoes, but very heavy. They run a little large so if you are a 1/2 size, I would go 1/2 a size down (I am a 6 1/2 normally, but the 6 was perfect).