Melissa Shape + Lazy Oaf
The favorite collab of recent times is making an exciting comeback. Melissa Shape + Lazy Oaf is full of nostalgia, inspired by the 90s and 2000s. The London brand is known for its bold colors, graphic designs, and subtle humor. The new clog-style model has the much-loved square toe alongside a low block heel. The daisies applied on the top are a joyful nod to the current trend.
- Azita D.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 723 hours agoUsual Size 7Size Purchased 7Rated 5 starsAzita
Very comfortable and BeautifulWas this helpful?
- Penny G.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 71 month agoUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 7Rated 5 starsIt’s Fun l for Short Outings
This is a sweet, fun slide to wear for casual fun outings. I personally cannot wear it all day, but I’m sure others may be able to.
As the shoe warms up, it molds to your foot making it even that more comfy. Heel height is easy. Since I rocked this 70’s vibe the first time around, I’m guessing my age and the fact I broke my ankle skiing this past winter contributes to my inability to wear all day.
Still great to throw on and run to town in.Was this helpful?
- Lori H.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 81 month agoUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 8Rated 4 starsSo fun
I love them although not meant for a lot of walking - in Nyc
Better to take cabs while wearing.Was this helpful?
- April L.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 61 month agoUsual Size 7Size Purchased 6Rated 5 starsBeautiful and comfortable shoe!
A gem of a shoe! Runs a size larger. Good for wide feet.Was this helpful?
- Andrea M.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7Size Purchased 61 month agoUsual Size 7Size Purchased 6Rated 5 starsFabulous shoes
LoveWas this helpful?