- Anne L.Verified BuyerUsual Size 9Size Purchased 92 days agoUsual Size 9Size Purchased 9Rated 5 starsComfiest sandal
Love the throwback style, and it’s the comfiest Melissa I own. Very padded insole and no toe pressure in toe cap. The green is more lime than chartreuse. Adore!Was this helpful?
- Alexandra S.Verified BuyerUsual Size 6Size Purchased 61 week agoUsual Size 6Size Purchased 6Rated 5 starsLooove these!
So comfy and exactly what I was looking for!Was this helpful?
- Adam W.Verified BuyerUsual Size Men's 11Size Purchased 134 weeks agoUsual Size Men's 11Size Purchased 13Rated 5 starsSo comfortable
High quality and very very comfortable, but I'm just not stylish enough to pull these off! If you are, buy them!Was this helpful?
- Maximilian R.Verified BuyerUsual Size Men's 10Size Purchased 12M4 weeks agoUsual Size Men's 10Size Purchased 12MRated 4 starsGreat comfortable shoe although a bit smelly…
Great shoe very comfortable. Fit was perfect. The smell of shoe is the only thing. Not a show stopper but they are very smelly. I guess the smell lasts for a few weeks. I would definitely still recommend the shoe to anyone interested in comfort and style. I bought the matte black.Was this helpful?
- Carolyn M.Verified BuyerUsual Size 8Size Purchased 81 month agoUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Rated 5 starsBetter Than Originals From My Youth!
Here's how my purchase went down: I actually tried on a pair of Melissa heels at a department store outlet this past spring, and while I didn't purchase them, I found the shoe material so comfortable--and that particular shoe so unique--I just had to look the brand up online! Found the website, saw the jellies, thought, "oooooo those are CUH-UTE," but no purchase...yet! Fast forward to last week, when I saw a quick post on social media about Jennifer Lawrence wearing a pair of Melissa jellies. I. Was. Sold. That much positivity regarding Melissa shoes meant I had to try a pair myself! Love, love, love my clear jellies. Wore them four hours straight--walking briskly, turning quickly, and standing for long periods. Absolutely no issues with rubbing or anything remotely painful. Highly recommend!Was this helpful?