Melissa Possession Sandal
Inspired by the classic French fisherman's shoe, the Possession is the original Melissa classic style, known the world over. For such a traditional style, Melissa's Possession is so modern and fashionable in 100% vegan plastic. Other brands may have copied, but it all started at Melissa.
- 100% Vegan certified
- Durable, flexible, and hypoallergenic
- Bubble gum scent
- 100% MelFlex
- 100% Waterproof
- Caryn B.Verified BuyerUsual Size 8Size Purchased 810 seconds agoUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Rated 5 starsLove, Love, Love!
These are adorable and super comfy. They go with everything! I had a pair of jellies when I was 13 - what is old is now new again!Was this helpful?
- Isabelle de M.Verified BuyerUsual Size 9Size Purchased 92 days agoUsual Size 9Size Purchased 9Rated 5 starsPerfecto
Comfy!!Was this helpful?
- Carrie B.Verified BuyerUsual Size 8Size Purchased 82 days agoUsual Size 8Size Purchased 8Rated 5 starsBest jelly shoes I've owned!
These are so comfortable, and soft. I wore jelly shoes when I was a kid, but they were hard plastic, and uncomfortable. I'm so happy I got these.Was this helpful?
- Jasmin B.Verified BuyerUsual Size 10Size Purchased 102 days agoUsual Size 10Size Purchased 10Rated 5 starsYaaasss 😻😻
I've been looking for an adult version of these FOREVER and apparently, they're available online, but NOT in a size ten (as in, it wasn't just sold out - but not even an available option). I read SO many reviews saying to size up, true to size, size down... so hopefully this helps someone.
I most often wear a women's size 10 in all shoes but sometimes 9.5 works out better (rarely, but sometimes) and if something runs in whole sizes but LARGE - a 9 may very rarely work out. I've realized in recent years that having a TINY bit of toe space is favorable, vs thinking toe-tips grazing the front of an enclosed shoe was the right option in prior years. I also can't stand the feeling of my toes swimming in shoes or overly large toe beds (maybe this is preferential). My feet are also normal width to slightly slender, but safe to say average - definitely not wide at all. With so many contradicting reviews on suggested size, I just ordered both the 9 and 10 and figured I'd return whatever didn't work and leave a thorough description to help another gal out.
In a nutshell, I went with the size 10 BUT if it wasn't available, I would've likely kept the 9. The major difference is a slight bit more space in the cage/width wise on top of the foot and maybe a centimeter or so more toe room. Seeing as PVC does not stretch or break in (or shrink) from what I researched, and considering I may wear mine with socks on occasion, the 10 was what I decided to keep. I did try them on at the end of…Was this helpful?
- Mary Lou K.Verified BuyerUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 72 days agoUsual Size 7.5Size Purchased 7Rated 5 starsLove!
These were exactly what I hoped for and service was fast too!Was this helpful?